The First National Bank of Arenzville and our branch banks on South Main in South Jacksonville and on West Morton in Jacksonville, have a long history that began in 1882. Originally
established as The People’s Bank of Arenzville, our name was changed to The
First National Bank of Arenzville upon receiving a charter under the National
Bank Act of 1903.
Over the years, we have weathered the stock market crash of 1929, the Great
Depression, a bank robbery and the technology revolution. Our doors have never
closed and we still count among our Directors and Stockholders many descendents
of the founding officers.
We began as an independent locally owned “Real Community Bank” and that is what
we are today. We are committed to the communities we serve and the people who
come through our doors. This commitment is evidenced by our mission statement,
which every employee strives to fulfill each and every day.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF ARENZVILLE MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of The First National Bank of Arenzville is to deliver exceptional
service while making sound business decisions that balance the interests of our customers,
employees, owners and communities.